Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
First off , thats not my name

Secondly , I invite you to go play on 1.8 cc. See how many hackers you'll find and how long it takes to find a game.

Third, 1.12'a concrete blocks are something builders would LOVE @Unstrafeless Am I wrong? @Efcluke94 , wouldn't you scream in joy if you could make maps with glazed terracotta , concrete powder and concrete?

Those blocks are reason enough tbh. Also parrots. Llamas , these things can be used fir vanity updates ; you guys have wanted one for so long after all.

The age of jitterclick is over.
I would love to use the concrete block, but it can only use on 1.12 and not on 1.8 and 1.9. So in my opinion the map with the concrete block will not be played so much, because it is only for 1.12.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ooooo!! Imagine a water park HUB with lots of slides leading to secrets, mini-games, etc. and huge pools and underwater pipes that you can swim through!!! Probably a bit late now, but would be a sick Summer update for next year

Reactions: ElPtricko
F

Facelurite

Fry villagers on the beach and drown them in the water. Pay 1 point to kill 1 villager. No athens

F

Facelurite

Dead to me smh

Sounds like that thingy ma thing where you hit the target and the person falls into the water
No its brutal . More like murder. Once my WiFi wasn't working so i gathered up a bunch if villagers and killed them as a sacrifice to the WiFi gods . Except here we do it as a leisure past time.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes 1.12.1 is far superior. Many blocks for new maps, less bugs and more stable. And as for @Gainfullterror , perhaps the 1.12 corpse bug will mean that they will finally remove the feature that lets Cannibals eat bodies to get full saturation and get OP so SG might be a fair game again ;).
The pvp would be better too, long OP eggwars games would be more tactical because diamond armor has armour toughness, and also the shields in 1.12 block all damage instead of barely blocking any at all so melee fights with shields will be more tactical too

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Problem with 1.12 for me: Corpses in SG are invisible. I don't really like that since corpses are an extremely useful thing to have in SG, and others would have an insane advantage over you if they use them against you. I don't know what causes this, but I think it's a 1.12 + Optifine issue.
That's actually one of the reasons I hate the server supporting so many versions. I am pretty sure this bug could easily be fixed within a day if a developer cared about it. But as it is, such bugs only occur to a small set of players and don't get fixed.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 for the 1.9 network to go 1.12. Would be so nice to see how beautiful many maps become when the terracotta (formerly stained clay) is replaced with concrete.
The 1.8 network should be kept as there are players ik of that have swore never to go on a 1.9+ version, even servers with an anti-cooldown plugin.
The age of jitterclick is over.
I'll try and get proof that the age of jitterclick will only end when all current players have got used to the new combat or quit the game.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
That has nothing to with whether it's dying or not. The playerbase has been decreasing for a long time..
It does. If the server were dying, that means we wouldn't be one of the most popular, due to loss of players. We are one of the top, and we haven't been dying, we have been trying. I don't want to be rude, m8.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
It does. If the server were dying, that means we wouldn't be one of the most popular, due to loss of players. We are one of the top, and we haven't been dying, we have been trying. I don't want to be rude, m8.
Basically what you're saying
upload_2017-8-16_1-21-22.png

Aight, got it. You just have to be popular for several seconds, after that your popularity won't ever decrease since you're one of the most popular

Thanks for this great life lesson.

F

Facelurite

Its easy . Make updates for 1.12 gamemodes and post them over to 1.8 later - its not hard since it'd just be deleting things from 1.12 gamemodes

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom