Voting locks every saturday, due to the low amount of votes for another topic, I'm leaving this one another week.
Increasing vote deadline to next week.
Leaving this topic up for another week due to insufficient votes.
PVP also includes FFA and assassinations as well as duels, have you ever thought "It would be great if..." ?
Post that in this weeks topic thread! (Not here).
I think I'll stop doing this for now and restart in october, not enough people are voting and the threads aren't getting enough replies, there is a lack of interrest in general, I might change my mind based on what the community thinks.
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.