Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Guest
Change the maps so players can vote for what they get:
  • Normal (default terrain)
  • Large biomes
  • Amplified
If nobody votes, either bc nobody has a high enough rank or nobody wanted to, have one of the map type be chosen at random. If there are players vote for map types, each option has a *number of ppl who voted for it*/*number of ppl who voted for any map type* chance of being selected, as others have said.
Yes this is a good example
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom