Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Weekly Topic:
Forums, general suggestions.

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.

This is the place to post any small suggestions or links to suggestions
relevant to this topic that you think deserve to be brought to our attention.
Suggestions here will be immortalized and it is encouraged to link suggestions related to the topic here..

(We also appreciate a little explanation as to why you feel it should be implemented/why you like it.)

Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.

The theme (i.e. extra content..., Quality of life..., extra functionalities..), is more an indication, but please keep suggestions to the subject (eggwars, discord, skywars....)
Please keep discussion of previously mentioned comments to a minimum so as to not obscure the visibility of fellow members replies to this thread.
Comments posted in this thread not related to the topic may be deleted.

Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here! ( Open: Sunday-Friday)​

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have a very original suggestion which probably hasn't been suggested for a thousand times *cough cough*.
We should be able to edit profile posts, because:
  • Then we don't have to wait 1 whole minute before sending our improved status message (So a message in which there are no mistakes).
  • Staff would be able to remove swearwords from a message so that the conversation/discussion can still go on.
  • For those who say: But then you can swear and remove the swearwords again!.1. Then why can we edit posts posted on threads? 2. There could be something like an edit log, and every time when you edit a message the changes would be showed there. This would be a staff only feature.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well, I feel very annoyed when I am changing my avatar, and it gets automatically saved after uploading a file. Maybe if we had the opportunity to save it only if we decided to do so...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom