Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Weekly Topic:
Discord, Extra features and tweaks.

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.

This is the place to post any small suggestions or links to suggestions
relevant to this topic that you think deserve to be brought to our attention.
Let us know what you care about.

Suggestions here will be immortalized and it is encouraged to link suggestions related to the topic here..
(We also appreciate a little explanation as to why you feel it should be implemented/why you like it.)

Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.

The theme (i.e. extra content..., Quality of life..., extra functionalities..), is more an indication, but please keep suggestions to the subject (eggwars, discord, skywars....)
Please keep discussion of previously mentioned comments to a minimum so as to not obscure the visibility of fellow members replies to this thread.
Comments posted in this thread not related to the topic may be deleted.

Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here! ( Open: Sunday-Friday)​

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I think this has been suggested previously under the suggestions tab, but since this threads topic is discord, I'll go ahead and put it in.

I feel like it would be cool if we could link our account to discord. This would allow for ranked roles in the discord. I feel like this could be setup with some discord bot, and would not be too much of a hassle (maybe it would be, correct me if I am wrong).

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think this has been suggested previously under the suggestions tab, but since this threads topic is discord, I'll go ahead and put it in.

I feel like it would be cool if we could link our account to discord. This would allow for ranked roles in the discord. I feel like this could be setup with some discord bot, and would not be too much of a hassle (maybe it would be, correct me if I am wrong).

So I’m kind of half and half on this.
On one part -

> We already can link our forum accounts to our Minecraft accounts, along with our ranks being shown
> Wouldn’t look too messy, as long as each rank is grouped up in their own section on the member list

However -

> So there’s the staff ranks. As of the moment they’re the only colored names (right?). They stand out, which is probably necessary when it comes to people needing help. Of course people should be asking questions in #staffhelp, and only staff should be answering the questions, we all know that’s never the case. I also think the colored name kind of gives someone an aura/sense of authority. After all, in the sea of white names you have some cool colors that stand out rather nicely.

Reactions: Gatsbe

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Why should there be a discussion for discord when there are 5 things to discuss? Anyone could make a suggestion and have a discussion there. This was pointless.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Why should there be a discussion for discord when there are 5 things to discuss? Anyone could make a suggestion and have a discussion there. This was pointless.
It was the most voted for this week by the community, if you feel like there are more important topics you can vote for next week.

Reactions: ImJunior

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I feel like it would be cool if we could link our account to discord
upload_2018-7-17_16-33-12.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom