Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hihi!! :egg:

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence.

Firstly, here are the results from week 2:
• Bedrock winner: @JustNathie
• Java winner: @lw_luc
CONGRATS! 🏆

Now it's time to reveal this week's challenge...! ✨
The challenge this week is compatible with both networks and is therefore combined across the 2, rather than being 2 separate competitions like last week.

Eggwars - who can make the best video? 🍳

Yes, yes, I know. 'best' - what does that mean?? This will be judged by everyone with a poll I'll release alongside next week's challenge. Therefore results will be delayed for a week to allow people to judge their favourite video. This could be judged based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc...

Rules for evidence this week are pretty obvious:
• Evidence does not have to be from now onwards, however the video must be new!
• Videos don't have to be 'public' (although it's fine if they are too!). 'Unlisted' is perfectly fine, however by entering you must be alright with the video being viewable on next week's post so that others can vote for their favourite via a poll.

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

l47c

Feb 2, 2024

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence.

CONGRATS! 🏆

The challenge this week is compatible with both networks and is therefore combined across the 2, rather than being 2 separate competitions like last week.

Yes, yes, I know. 'best' - what does that mean?? This will be judged by everyone with a poll I'll release alongside next week's challenge. Therefore results will be delayed for a week to allow people to judge their favourite video. This could be judged based on any number of factors, from how funny it is, how well-made the video is, how skilled the players is, etc...

• Videos don't have to be 'public' (although it's fine if they are too!). 'Unlisted' is perfectly fine, however by entering you must be alright with the video being viewable on next week's post so that others can vote for their favourite via a poll.

😍😍

Reactions: Thjis

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

CONGRATS! 🏆

where do we submit our videos? and is there any prizes or is it just for fun :) ?

• Wow
Reactions: Thjis and caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
where do we submit our videos? and is there any prizes or is it just for fun :) ?
It is just for fun and you can submit videos in any way you'd like, e.g. via a conversation with me, sending it in this thread, etc..

• Wow
Reactions: licht and Thjis

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, @caraMel , I will just submit this 10 days old short video of mine , Because i saw the thread a little bit late and I couldnt get any funny clips today, also i wont be able to play in the next 2 days :) So here is the video :

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hey!

Not sure if I am late but I decided to drop this video here just in case! I just clipped few of my fireball kills from last 2 days on Java version of Team Eggwars which I thought were funny.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom