Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Cool idea!
Neat suggestion ! But maybe it should be that you have to complete all the achievements until you'll earn something. So you have to complete all the achievements in one week or otherwise you'll get nothing.
I would however prefer this (with some proper rewards of course), otherwise it wouldn't really be a 'Week Achievement'.

PinchyPheo

Apr 11, 2016
norway
A very challenging weekly achivement would be awesome!
preferably something that is hard to achieve and also time consuming - but then again high reward.

Example:

Weekly challenge:
- Kill 25 players in solo skywars
- Win 5 games of tower defense
- Win 3 games of team eggwars
- Kill 50 players in FFA PvP
-Win 3 games of Survival games
-Break 10 eggs in solo eggwars
-Kill 200 monsters in money walls
-Kill 50 players in control point
-Win 5 games of control point
-Win 10 games of spleef

-Win 5 games of Solo skywars
Reward:
EXP:1500 Points:500 Cublets:4

The example might be hard for most, but definitely doable over a week, hope something like this gets implemented!
Great suggestion :)

Reactions: Lezappen and Soeshi

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Day 6: Win 5 games of survivalgames.

You'll earn 100 points.

Day 7: Win 10 games of Skywars!

You'll earn 200 experience!

You need to do all, You can't only do Day 7. No you need to do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 if you want 7.

~ Suuus

Those two last ones take quite a lot of time, I think the challenges shouldn't be incrementally harder, but all of equal difficulty but with increasing rewards, plus you get 250 experience by winning 10 games of skywars alone.
I would like it if the challenge changes daily, like you did but all in the same difficulty but not an easy one. (in addition to the current one but with a different name like : Daily contribution, 7-Day Challenge, etc...)
For me, winning 5 games of survival games is a lot in one day, I think it should take 1-4 hours to complete a challenge, not more.
Personally I have a survival games win rate of 1/4 meaning, in average I'd have to play 20 games to get those 5 wins.
even 20 games is a lot for a daily. My win rate on skywars is 1/2 so that's 20 skywars games for 10 wins, this should be doable to more players.
so the achievements could be randomised like the current daily quests.
As for the increasing rewards, they need to be a little more important, say get 2 cubelets for having done all the challenges throughout the week.
OR : put in a gadget, that can be had for doing 26 weekly challenges in a row (meaning players log into Cubecraft once a week for 6 months)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
A very challenging weekly achivement would be awesome!
preferably something that is hard to achieve and also time consuming - but then again high reward.

Example:

Weekly challenge:
- Kill 25 players in solo skywars
- Win 5 games of tower defense
- Win 3 games of team eggwars
- Kill 50 players in FFA PvP
-Win 3 games of Survival games
-Break 10 eggs in solo eggwars
-Kill 200 monsters in money walls
-Kill 50 players in control point
-Win 5 games of control point
-Win 10 games of spleef

-Win 5 games of Solo skywars
Reward:
EXP:1500 Points:500 Cublets:4

The example might be hard for most, but definitely doable over a week, hope something like this gets implemented!
Great suggestion :)

I really like this idea.
maybe we could get a gadget for finishing N amount of consecutive weekly challenges?

Outlawed_

Jun 4, 2016
TD Tracks
I like the idea but the rewards for the achievements are a bit all over the place. Other than that, the idea would be pretty cool. I wouldn't exactly call these achievements though, I'd call them something like "Goals", or "Missions" or something like that, because achievements are put in the books and such, these obviously wouldn't considering they are a weekly deal.

Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom