Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think this would be a great addition to cubecraft

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
All are great, provided that the buggy achievements aren't added as they are in the current daily challenges.

About the open 5 cubelets one: Problem is, I can just stockpile 5 cubelets for the week and then open all of them on that day - that would be TOO easy for a hard challenge. Maybe make it so the 5 have to be obtained on that day only and then open the new ones.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Isn't this already implemented?? its called daily challenges. Just click on the diamond to get there

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It's not a bad idea, however I personally think it looks way to much like the current daily challenges. I think it would be way better if the achievements would be a bit more challenging and the rewards would be higher. As I don't think I'll attempt to win 5 games of SkyWars for 150 exp and a cubelet.

It may be better to just make daily and weekly achievements for every game seperately, so for skywars a daily achievement could be to get 5-10 wins. A weekly achievement could be to get 50 wins. The rewards should be a bit high so they're actually worth doing, you might be thinking that players won't play other gamemodes with this, but if the rewards are rewarding enough they'll finish several daily achievements.

D

Deleted member 48685

Hmm... Weekly challenges... I love it! I'd love to see this on the CCG server, as this surgestion makes leveling go faster :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom