Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I know that this is technically the wrong section, but don't ask to move it as no one really looks at the website suggestions.

We have the official FORUM rules in the "suggestions" tab.

I'd think that it would be better to create it's own tab so that new users can actually see it better.

Tell me what you think! :D

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I know that this is technically the wrong section, but don't ask to move it as no one really looks at the website suggestions.

I'd think that it would be better to create it's own tab so that new users can actually see it better.

I think it's great especially for new users :D

D

Deleted member 169486

I think the reason so many people break the rules is because they don't see it so assume it doesn't exist. I would have broken the rules if it wasn't in an area that I was posting in. So you have my support.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I will like to see this happen! So the new users can read and don't break the rule on our amazing forums.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
This has been suggested somewhere I can't remember, but I completely agree. There are many new forum users that are clueless to the rules.

U

Unipotato

I actually made one of these threads recently too. It was in website suggestions so I guess that explains why there is one response and it was a few hours ago.

This was mine:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-forum-rules-clearer.180885/

EDIT: oh lol someone already linked my thread. Whoops.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-forum-rules-clearer.180885/#post-757408 was literally made 12 minutes before this one :p in the wrong section Ik but still there :p
tech support :p
Why tech support? I didn't have any questions. I was suggesting this.
Omg I feel so stupid I thought you were saying it should be in tech support this whole time -_-

What do you mean in the wrong section? It was a suggestion for the website in website suggestions.
You do realize that it would be better to do this in a convo right? :P

It's fixed anyways so yeah.

Thks for all ya'll support! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom