Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 1, 2021
I mean why 1 level is like 40 games of skywars each around 3/4 minutes(40x3=120 minutes) of my time just to see my name at the leaderboards, but at this time i getting xp. What do you do with it, nothing just flexing. Can you guys just add like ranks in hypixel bedwars (prestiges) atleast to have some point of grinding xp and wins(accept the flex for the leaderboards) and also can we have seasons, like i play in this server for 3 weeks and i have 100 wins on eveey mode and when i reach them i am like nah no chance, in the time i get 1500 wins they gonna have 3000 you know.

Reactions: bulikrass

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
If I am not mistaken, Kloska requested something similar a few years ago, but unfortunately nothing has come of it. Personally, I think this is a good idea, but most of them are already so high level that it would actually be a lot of work if they were to add a reward per level. So I think it would be better if they added rewards per 5 or 10 levels.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think they just copied the system from Java but still haven't done anything with it. I would also like to see people being able to unlock stuff with leveling up or something like that. Great idea, honestly hope they will look into this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom