Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eggs or no

• Total voters

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm afraid I have to disagree with having actual throwable eggs in EggWars. It's more a SkyWars aspect to me, and having one egg that's 64 diamonds seems a little pointless to me due to the fact an egg does no actual damage to the player at all, and if they were to make a safety bridge that egg wouldn't really have any effect on them at all. :(

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!!

i made a post in the ' suggestion ' fourm and peopel where not liking the idea BUT i didnt explain good enough :

1. you cant bow someone with a shield : if someone is coming toward you in a 1v1 situation and you only have a bow (saying that you even have one) you cant hit him/her off the edge but with eggs you can...

2. bows and shields = shields win , eggs and shield = eggs win , BUT if you make the eggs VERY expensive it will make it equal!!!
... uh.. why would you have a bow, and no sword? And if the person is trying to kill you, he can't right click his shield.. So you can shoot him...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ehh... sorry, I don't like the idea of having eggs. So next suggestion will be about adding chests around the map? Nope, I don't want Eggwars to be like Skywars :
Also,
can you read what im saying... 1 egg = 64 dias
I think you forgot about this: people need at least 4-10 eggs to throw them accurately to a player. I doubt anyone only purchases one egg (due to that price) and then having faith on it to knock the player to the void or ground.

So... I don't think eggs would fit with this game (besides the price, once again), that's why we have Skywars.
We already have bows (Power and Punch) to purchase them in the Eggwars shop. Yes, you would say people will use shields, but this doesn't always happen so the game it's okay as it is now, just shoot them when they are distracted and imagine those arrows being eggs.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sounds like a whole lot of fun, but an annoying part is that it would get cery very very annoying that you would always get hit off. But It sounds cool

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
you people are stupid i tell you
Just because people don't agree with your suggestion doesn't mean they are stupid. We all have our opinions.

I personally do not support being able to purchase eggs/snowballs. It can be really annoying to cross bridges to reach someone. Shields are there so you don't constantly have to build a tunnel everywhere you go. If eggs were added, shields would be pretty useless late game and bridging would be awful. If eggs were super expensive, no one would end up buying them and it would be unused.
So -1 from me.

Aug 5, 2017
Just because people don't agree with your suggestion doesn't mean they are stupid. We all have our opinions.

I personally do not support being able to purchase eggs/snowballs. It can be really annoying to cross bridges to reach someone. Shields are there so you don't constantly have to build a tunnel everywhere you go. If eggs were added, shields would be pretty useless late game and bridging would be awful. If eggs were super expensive, no one would end up buying them and it would be unused.
So -1 from me.
its not that there not agreeing idc about that,
its about them not understanding what im trying to say...

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
hmm okay so in this case to make it equal 1 egg would cost the same amount of diamonds as a shield haha just kidding,a bad idea. just flank them with your team

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom