Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Edkratos007

Sep 2, 2020
Basically, Cubecraft runs on European servers, but the problem about European servers is that they're so laggy! Whenever I do a speed test, I get 4 ping, but when I go to the featured servers menu (on Bedrock), Minecraft's telling me that Cubecraft has 260 ping! AND IT'S RIGHT! Here's why...
There's this new Hub Parkour next to the Bedrock spawn, but every time I try to beat the parkour, I get a HUGE lag spike, and then I have to start RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PARKOUR!
And it's not just me, IT'S LITERALLY EVERYBODY THAT WANTS NA SERVERS ON CUBECRAFT, from normal players TO YOUTUBERS WITH MORE THAN 30 THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS!

We need NA servers PLEASE!

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
on the last community talk they said that they were thinking of adding it soon, i play with 200+ ping, i dont see problem with it, bit it would be indeed a good addition to the server, hive with european and NA servers get the same amount of players as cubecraft(only with EU servers) so cubecraft can be easily the #1 bedrock server, and getting more players on the java server.

the thing is, it needs a lot of effort and investment to do so, one thing is create a server for 5k people, other thing is create a server to 40k people, cubecraft can probrably do it but for now, they have other things to do, BUT @Younisco said that they would try to add NA servers this year(or 2022) so for now you can wait for it

Reactions: CeleryAskin

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Adding onto what TnAdain said - yes this was said by Younisco in the “a year on” post (basically 2020 recap):

we plan on making a more stable and accessible network for all players around the world! Also, yes we know you want US servers, we do too!
So yes, they are working on it :D

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically, Cubecraft runs on European servers, but the problem about European servers is that they're so laggy! Whenever I do a speed test, I get 4 ping, but when I go to the featured servers menu (on Bedrock), Minecraft's telling me that Cubecraft has 260 ping! AND IT'S RIGHT! Here's why...
There's this new Hub Parkour next to the Bedrock spawn, but every time I try to beat the parkour, I get a HUGE lag spike, and then I have to start RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PARKOUR!
And it's not just me, IT'S LITERALLY EVERYBODY THAT WANTS NA SERVERS ON CUBECRAFT, from normal players TO YOUTUBERS WITH MORE THAN 30 THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS!

We need NA servers PLEASE!
Not all of the player base is from North America, I think the reason they choose Europe in particular, France, is it towards the centre based on time zones.
I'm from Australia and I am getting 300 ping daily, even on the give where they have Asia, North America and European servers I am still getting 220 ping connecting to North America. And even with that bad ping the lag is manageable.

I just did a speed internet test and my ping is 8ms.

Edit: so as my pov as a bedrock player, on Xbox one, and from Australia, adding na servers would be useless for me

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
1616164659977.png

😄 oMg s0 hApPy!!!11!11 😄 bEsT p1Ng iN tHe w0rLd!!!!1 1!!! 😃😇😃

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom