Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hello CubeCrafters!

You probably don't know but I'm a developer myself, which means I love to integrate stuff from other networks in my work.
I also do an API for a project and also document it, which means I have some knowledge in making an entire API.

What's an API?​

Very easily explained: Developers can gather information and communicate with another network or company. For example, when using Discord you're using an API all the time.

Why do we need an API?​

You might ask yourself why an API would be in any way useful 😎
Well let me clear that for you. One of the best example I would be able to show to you is the following: Discord Bots
Having an API for CubeCraft would let Discord Bot developers, such as me, to create a bot with special commands for CubeCraft such as getting the EggWars statistics of a user, know when he last logged in, etc.

Now if you, CubeCraft Developers, have no time to do it I can totally understand, but it would be really useful to have one pretty fast. (Or you can recruit someone like me.)

TL;DR
We need a CubeCraft public API to let Developers interact with CubeCraft public players data and therefore increase the CubeCraft communities.

Thanks for understanding my point
Have a fantastic day
~ Krypton

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom