Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
the anti-cheat is fine and staff knows what their doing at reports. No need for changes.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Because lets face it , 90% of hackers are left unreported.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
nice one, where did you get that number from?

I'm not to keen on rewarding people who report hackers, because I believe this will cause a lot of false and low-quality reports just because people want the in-game rewards instead of actually wanting to help. Also, any hacker with at least 1 braincell knows not to hack when in a game with someone who has a rank of "Hacker Reporter", so I'm not too keen on that either.
Besides, you say people
Also , most people in this world don't do good things just for the good of doing them , many people simply do them to gain something.
The sad reality is that is what most of the world is like ( This is arguable but I am simply saying what I have learned from studying philosophy ) .
They already do gain something from it, the nice feeling of banning a hacker. It sure motivated me.

Neshh

Jan 3, 2016
Canary Island
I think that yep cubecraft needs changes But.... Now we can think in other thing like the hackers.. teams.. bugs etc

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
evrything he sais is good the problem is the people on the forums who are only playing 1.9 where everything is fine because the rest of the world hates it

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Why can't the anti-cheat detect every hacker, and ban immediately?
Most cheats(Hacks) are being updated very regularly..(Huzini,Wolfram,Liquidbounce,Pandora etc..)In order to compete with it the system has to ban more hackers and get used to the data and if there's a similarity the system could become more confident in detecting cheats.

More better cheaters use ALTs (Alternatives) for their Minecraft Cheating. They play on half-access accounts which are cracked(Passwords are phished, or hacked into) and cheat on that. The owners of the ALTs get banned, and the original cheater, who didn't cheat on his MAIN account doesn't get banned. This is how most cheaters play on Minecraft servers.

Minecraft has been sold over 26million times (More than the population of North Korea :P) and atleast 30,000 accounts are used as ALTs. Only 1/3-1/4 of these ALTs are inactive users, or have sold their account.

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
I see what you are getting at, as there are loads of hackers out in the Minecraft world. However, I believe that Cubecraft has done a great job at detecting hackers, especially with Sentinel. At first, I wasn't sure when they first released it, but I believe that there have been fewer hackers than there used to be. When I first started Cubecraft, there were hackers in every game that I played. From fly hackers, to kill aura users and everything in between. There are still hackers out there and sometimes it is difficult to determine if the player is actually hacking or good at PVP. I do believe that we should still keep our eyes peeled for suspicious players :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom