Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
X

xLuiiJox

Actually, the AntiCheat (Sentinel) that has cubecraft is now going very well. Sometimes it makes false bans, but over time the STAFF MEMBERS will do MUCH BETTER. I guess. :p

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I am working very hard on how to get a better anti-cheat. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to reply.

Hey there. Currently, CubeCraft has a great anti-cheat software called Sentinel, which has been custom built by two of our Developers.

you are very correct. I hardly see hackers on 1.9+, but I normally play 1.8 and just yesterday I found a fly/kill arua hacker. Maybe a better !.8 anti cheat would help. If you can design a way to have a "floater" around people. People with kill arua would hit the guy sending a message to the Staff telling him/her that they have arua.

Sentinel (our anti-cheat) works on both 1.8 and 1.9 with the same effectiveness. If you see someone cheating though, you should record them, and report them as this helps us remove rule breakers from CubeCraft.

Not long ago I got falsely banned for 5 day by sentinel, it was when my internet connection was bad, I did an appeal but it got denied:/ . I agree that it should definitely be improved soon as many people are being banned for no reason when there so many hackers getting away with it. like ^ has said there are so MANY hackers in 1.8 PVP I barely go on it and when I do there is always at least one person using a hack....

Well, if you gotten false banned by Sentinel and your appeal was denied, you should contact CrazymanJR#4742 via the Discord and explain what happened; this way you can be unbanned and in addition they can then improve the anti-cheat, preventing something like that from happening again. As for seeing many illegal client users in 1.8, you can always record and report them here. Personally, I don't see that many, regardless of the version I played on.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Heya I am bored can someone talk to me

Hey @austin glessner. Instead of spamming multiple posts on the same thread, try editing your original post next time with all the extra information you wish to provide. Spamming multiple posts could count as "post farming" which isn't allowed.
13- Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.

Should you have any questions about the rules, you can review them here or message me on the forums here.

Reactions: TaperTuinc58926

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
Hey @austin glessner. Instead of spamming multiple posts on the same thread, try editing your original post next time with all the extra information you wish to provide. Spamming multiple posts could count as "post farming" which isn't allowed.

Should you have any questions about the rules, you can review them here or message me on the forums here.
Ok I am sorry for doing so. I will stop "post farming" and I completely understand. I AM SORRY!!!

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom