Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
I am working very hard on how to get a better anti-cheat. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to reply.

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Anti-Cheat Works But When The Anti-Cheat See The Player Hacking He Ban him But yeah anti cheat take so Long To Banned The hacker
I Think Cubecraft Have To Fix it . :)

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
We have our own house made Anti-Cheat called Sentinel devloped by @CrazymanJR and @GingerGeek.
The anti-cheat can only get better in the future. The anti-cheat is better than nothing.
It works better in 1.9+ than in 1.8 though.
you are very correct. I hardly see hackers on 1.9+, but I normally play 1.8 and just yesterday I found a fly/kill arua hacker. Maybe a better !.8 anti cheat would help. If you can design a way to have a "floater" around people. People with kill arua would hit the guy sending a message to the Staff telling him/her that they have arua.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I barely see Hackers in the 1.8 and 1.9 Network. They are pretty rare in my opinion, especially when you compare Cubecraft to others servers.
The only thing that bothers me a little are the False Bans that happen once in a while.

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
I barely see Hackers in the 1.8 and 1.9 Network. They are pretty rare in my opinion, especially when you compare Cubecraft to others servers.
The only thing that bothers me a little are the False Bans that happen once in a while.
I see hackers in 1.8 A LOT. WAY TOO much.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Not long ago I got falsely banned for 5 day by sentinel, it was when my internet connection was bad, I did an appeal but it got denied:/ . I agree that it should definitely be improved soon as many people are being banned for no reason when there so many hackers getting away with it. like ^ has said there are so MANY hackers in 1.8 PVP I barely go on it and when I do there is always at least one person using a hack....

Reactions: Foxy011
G

Gamerfull

You do not need another Anticheat, the Anti-Cheat that we have is going great as it bans many Hackers .. Compare Cubecraft a few years from now ...

Reactions: xLuiiJox
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom