Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Oops.

From my experience nobody trolls... anyways.. why would you waste your time sitting at a PC flinging water at people? Cmon, get real here. I can imagine someone doing that.. but really? It's not that likely... idk xD
People hack for the same reason... Maybe not flinging water, but wanting to see other people rage

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
they would use it in the lobby where you are trying to join something, and I don't want to constantly move I front of the someone because someone shoots around with it.
what's the problem in admitting that the knockback is just too much?

Okay, I get your point. Maybe there'd be a thing where you could turn off waterguns shooting you? For example, its like turning chat off, if you have knockup disabled, the waterblock would bounce off you?

Reactions: Sevenade78

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I dont really like this because of the huge possibility of major lag. Major Lag+ No cooldown gun= EXTREME lag.
Nico it feels like you often dont read the entire thread? Just think about the gadget "Dragonfire breath" and also it has a cooldown

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom