Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

feuz

May 29, 2021
I feel like water buckets should be added in skywars bedrock like in java edition because in the viking map you can see TNT there showing that we can make a launcher or something everyone loves launching them self in the air and then clutch, but due to no water buckets in the game isn't possible to do that anymore. (Also lava buckets too but that's another story)

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep i totally agree, this has been suggested before and i honestly have 0 clue why it has not been implemented, the strongest reason that I've seen for not adding water is "it is quite laggy" (not those exact words and it may be true but i doubt it) and that argument is pretty weak.

Also yes TNT fun

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I highly agree on this one. I like to play Skywars Chaos from time to time since there is no fall damage there. I can TNT jump without taking any damage. I would love to see this in normal Skywars modes as well.
Water buckets would cause havoc, with water flowing over the edges of the islands and making knocking people of impossible.
Actually, this is not entirely true. I play a fair amount of Skywars on Java where water buckets are already a thing, Most of the time I don't have any problem knocking players into the void as they rarely get to reach the water before falling into the void. When this does happen, there are some pretty easy solutions like blocking the water, throwing eggs or snowballs at them, etc. And, you can save yourself from a long fall with a water bucket.

You'd have to look at the other perspective as well, what if you were the one who was pushed into the void? If there was water flowing over the edges and it saved you, wouldn't that be much better than dying in the void instantly?

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I get why people who want this to get implemented, but I personally think it would get really annoying when you knock people off and they just swim back up. Especially Skywars and Eggwars Mega games would get too chaotic with this

• Agree

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I get why people who want this to get implemented, but I personally think it would get really annoying when you knock people off and they just swim back up. Especially Skywars and Eggwars Mega games would get too chaotic with this
I think you read "skywars"... "eggwars" :confusedcat:
What's the problem with water bucket? You can block the source, now tell me you can't 😑

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think you read "skywars"... "eggwars" :confusedcat:
What's the problem with water bucket? You can block the source, now tell me you can't 😑
Woops my bad, but I still think it could get a bit chaotic in Skywars Mega, because there are teams of 10 people and when there are like 5 sources that flow from every island, they could just easily swim up. I like the simplicity of the games right now, this would pretty much change that. But as I said, that's my opinion

• Agree

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Woops my bad, but I still think it could get a bit chaotic in Skywars Mega, because there are teams of 10 people and when there are like 5 sources that flow from every island, they could just easily swim up. I like the simplicity of the games right now, this would pretty much change that. But as I said, that's my opinion
So there's an issue making Java games similar to Bedrock. Understandable? No.
Java has water and bedrock doesn't have, if you're running from an opponent and you have to jump to save your life you will have to 💀 just because bedrock doesn't have water, and the same example on Java but if you have water you can escape.
"a bit chaotic" I don't see a problem spending a 1 block to stop water source 😑

• Disagree

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
So there's an issue making Java games similar to Bedrock. Understandable? No.
Java has water and bedrock doesn't have, if you're running from an opponent and you have to jump to save your life you will have to 💀 just because bedrock doesn't have water, and the same example on Java but if you have water you can escape.
"a bit chaotic" I don't see a problem spending a 1 block to stop water source 😑
Woah calm down, it's just my opinion. There's a reason I prefer Bedrock over Java. I'm not saying that everyone should listen to me at all, this is what I think and if you like the suggestion that's completely fine, just agree with it and don't make a deal about it.

• Agree

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Woah calm down, it's just my opinion. There's a reason I prefer Bedrock over Java. I'm not saying that everyone should listen to me at all, this is what I think and if you like the suggestion that's completely fine, just agree with it and don't make a deal about it.
Expand your thinking limit tho ;-;
If I seem mad I'm not lol i just don't really understand why is it chaotic since your reason isn't really a reason

• Disagree

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I feel like water buckets should be added in skywars bedrock like in java edition because in the viking map you can see TNT there showing that we can make a launcher or something everyone loves launching them self in the air and then clutch, but due to no water buckets in the game isn't possible to do that anymore. (Also lava buckets too but that's another story)
I agree. This’d be a great feature, especially in OP where most people have fire aspect and you can’t see a thing! It’d also be helpful to have in fights as if you’re low on health you can stop people from getting to you as easy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom