Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XxBryson1xX

Sep 23, 2016
There was 2 people on egg wars (which i have reported) whos names are Tomat0_OG, and Snoop_Cena, they troll on the tea party map, via getting gold and locking people in the spires with obsidian, i had to mine subsidiary with my hand. IF YOU SPOT THEM, get a recording software and record them, This is not a report this is a notice, I have reported them, the easiest way to make it so there ineffective is go to the gold gen and grab 10 gold, BUY A DIAMOND PICKAXE NO MATTER WHAT, or you will have to suffer through mining obsidian with your hand, dont let them near the gold gen ether, just rush towards it if you see them. One has a tomato skin, and one has a skin with a mask on, There minecraft names are Tomat0_OG and Snoop_Cena Avoid them unless you have a recording software.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
There was 2 people on egg wars (which i have reported) whos names are Tomat0_OG, and Snoop_Cena, they troll on the tea party map, via getting gold and locking people in the spires with obsidian, i had to mine subsidiary with my hand. IF YOU SPOT THEM, get a recording software and record them, This is not a report this is a notice, I have reported them, the easiest way to make it so there ineffective is go to the gold gen and grab 10 gold, BUY A DIAMOND PICKAXE NO MATTER WHAT, or you will have to suffer through mining obsidian with your hand, dont let them near the gold gen ether, just rush towards it if you see them. One has a tomato skin, and one has a skin with a mask on, There minecraft names are Tomat0_OG and Snoop_Cena Avoid them unless you have a recording software.

If you already reported them, there is no need for others to record o-o

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
If you already reported them, then their should be no need for this post.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom