Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
I was playing Minerware and the milk the cow game was up next. So I opened a chest to get a bucket and in that chest I found 2 rare pebbles (those golden nugget that apperently have a 1% chance). That in it self is so rare that the anti cheat system thought I had to be cheating and banned me the right after I put them in my inventory. So if you ever open the 1 in 100.000 chest that has 2 pebbles in them, DONT put them in your inventory or you get banned.

Reactions: _PedroPF_

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
Wow... that seems... weird, to say the least... I hope you get that fixed soon enough! Thanks for the tip!
Thanks, i got unbanned so all good
Edit: nvm I'm ipblocked now so either i can play in 5 minutes or i have to wait a month

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
As said before that won't get you banned. Please appeal your ban if you think the ban was a mistake. Sentinel is still in development. Be as honest and specific as possible in your appeal to increase the chance of getting unbanned.

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
Uhm I don't really think finding two rare peddles in Minerware gets u banned.
Then why did it ban me then? It was litterly the 0.1 second after i put it in my inventory... And on top of that I got unbanned without any questions soooo yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom