Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
I was playing Minerware and the milk the cow game was up next. So I opened a chest to get a bucket and in that chest I found 2 rare pebbles (those golden nugget that apperently have a 1% chance). That in it self is so rare that the anti cheat system thought I had to be cheating and banned me the right after I put them in my inventory. So if you ever open the 1 in 100.000 chest that has 2 pebbles in them, DONT put them in your inventory or you get banned.

Reactions: _PedroPF_

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
Wow... that seems... weird, to say the least... I hope you get that fixed soon enough! Thanks for the tip!
Thanks, i got unbanned so all good
Edit: nvm I'm ipblocked now so either i can play in 5 minutes or i have to wait a month

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
As said before that won't get you banned. Please appeal your ban if you think the ban was a mistake. Sentinel is still in development. Be as honest and specific as possible in your appeal to increase the chance of getting unbanned.

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
Uhm I don't really think finding two rare peddles in Minerware gets u banned.
Then why did it ban me then? It was litterly the 0.1 second after i put it in my inventory... And on top of that I got unbanned without any questions soooo yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Top Bottom