Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Bone

Sep 18, 2017
My IGN is Hacker2039 in game and I recently tried to buy the Gold rank using a new bought VISA Prepaid gift card, even after i set it up it still woudnt work so I went to go and buy a subway card from online because I saw you guys accepted those. So i bought one online for 50 dollars using the card i had just bought and then I went back to the cube craft store and i saw that It said that you can't use online cards. I just really hope I'm not wasting 50 dollars here. Sooo like if anyone wants to hmu with a rank doesent even have to be gold just something that is useful. I almost won a challenge for a rank but ended up not and I figured i'd ask people in the community because maybe some people will be nice. Anyways if u do just surprise me lmao.

Peace Hacker2039!!!!!!

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
My IGN is Hacker2039 in game and I recently tried to buy the Gold rank using a new bought VISA Prepaid gift card, even after i set it up it still woudnt work so I went to go and buy a subway card from online because I saw you guys accepted those. So i bought one online for 50 dollars using the card i had just bought and then I went back to the cube craft store and i saw that It said that you can't use online cards. I just really hope I'm not wasting 50 dollars here. Sooo like if anyone wants to hmu with a rank doesent even have to be gold just something that is useful. I almost won a challenge for a rank but ended up not and I figured i'd ask people in the community because maybe some people will be nice. Anyways if u do just surprise me lmao.

Peace Hacker2039!!!!!!
any rank you buy is a waste of money like obby rank almost costs $200 and good job for wasting $50 on a subway card

Reactions: A pigeon

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
any rank you buy is a waste of money
It's not a waste if you enjoy it. I spent £8 on this:
upload_2017-9-19_23-27-16.jpeg

Do I enjoy my purchase? Hell yes I do.

Idk, perhaps offer to trade Joe Henry the Subway card for a rank? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Top Bottom