Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I finally made it. The definitive skins, tryharders will be too scared to try to fight you with this

• Total voters

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
yeet
upload_2020-2-1_20-3-23.png
yeet
:D ABOUT THE SKINS:

Normal Size
(Normal = only the "Body", the 1st layer of the skin. It's smaller)
Large Size
(Large = only the "Outer Layer", the 2nd layer of the skin. It's bigger)(Java - 64x64 = it's compatible everywhere, but with a worse resolution) - (Bedrock - 128x128 = it's compatible only on Bedrock Editions, but it has a better resolution)

There are 5 different skin styles:

• SnowyWarz (2nd skin + Armor)
    = as the title suggests, it's the @SnowyWarz's 2nd skin on NameMC with the addition of a manual recreation of the armor set he was wearing in the group screenie which made him the Cubecraft most famous meme. In the original image, the the one who took the screenie it seemed to me that he was using a texture pack, so I tried my best to recreate that style on the 128x128 pixels format (Bedrock only).
upload_2020-2-1_17-50-40.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-51-19.png
  • Warz (Full)
    = in practice, it is the application of the ":warz:" emoji, on both sides of the skin. For a better result, I decided to apply it enlarged on the body (for a better resolution and to make it look like more dank), and on the head (so that it can still be partially visible in case you decide to wear real armor).
upload_2020-2-1_17-53-0.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-53-53.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-54-20.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-54-53.png
  • Warz (Full + Original Head)
    = basically the same thing of the previous skin "Warz (Full)", but I changed the head of the skin with a 3D recreation of his head and helmet present in the ":warz." emoji. Why? Idk...just to give more freedom of choice.
upload_2020-2-1_17-55-56.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-56-31.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-56-59.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-57-24.png
  • Warz (Cursed)
    = I don't think it needs explanations...It describes itself as soon as you open the image or apply it as skin...
upload_2020-2-1_17-58-20.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-58-49.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-59-21.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-59-54.png
  • Warz (Extreme Cursed)
    = Same thing as a little while ago. You may be wondering: "Dubby, but why the he-", listen to me, after MORE, THAN 9 HOURS spent creating these skins, if I were you I would NOT BE SURPRISED, IF I LOSE MY REASON, AND IF I START TO GO CRAZY, to the point of creating THIS "whateveritis-THING"! However, jokes aside (or maybe not...), unfortunately the skin is only available in 128x128 pixels format (Bedrock only). I tried to recreate it in Java 64x64 pixels format, but the result was so horrid that I dragged it into the trash, emptied the trash and then moved the trash into the trash and emptied the latter too, so that a black hole could form in the space-quantum-time so that I could be erased from existence (don't ask yourself which mushrooms I may have took, I simply worked on this project for so many consecutive hours without having slept a wink...).
upload_2020-2-1_18-0-24.png
upload_2020-2-1_18-0-51.png

:) CREDITS & INFOS:
- Skinpack made by @Dubby Plays .
- Duration of the whole stuff: 12h33min.??sec. (the bigger and actual "hourstreak").
- Programs and apps used: Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Paint, Eraser Background, Discord, File Explorer, Google Chrome, PicsArt, Noteblock.
- Sites/Websites used: TheSkindex (https://www.minecraftskins.com/), NovaSkin (https://minecraft.novaskin.me/), Cubecraft Forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/).
- Sources: @SnowyWarz's skin (I don't own it) / screenie of the guy who took it (I don't own it) / the ":warz:" emoji (I don't own it). Sometimes I had to do pixel per pixel...(spam f in the chat for me guys, please).

;) MY INFOS & SPAM:

• Discord:
    Dubby Plays#1327 (extremely active here)
  • Xbox Gamertag:
    DubbyPlays (extremely active here)
  • Cubecraft Forums:
    Dubby Plays (pretty active here)
  • YouTube:
    Dubby Plays (more active here, but not very active on the uploads)
  • Instagram:
    @dubbyplays (not very activity here)
  • Telegram:
    @dubbyplays (really low activity here)
  • Twitter:
    @dubby_plays (extremely low activity here)
  • Twitch:
    @dubby_plays (extremely low activity here)
  • Mixer:
    DubbyPlays (unactive here)
  • Reddit:
    u/DubbyPlays (unactive here)

You can download the full folder containing all the skins and some extras here!

- skin pack released in 01/02/2020

Last edited:

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I am reposting here so this forum gets put back at the top of the list. I've been using this skin for two months now and MORE PEOPLE NEED TO USE THISSSS.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I am reposting here so this forum gets put back at the top of the list. I've been using this skin for two months now and MORE PEOPLE NEED TO USE THISSSS.

I appreciate it but please, don't. If you do it they will lock the thread and nobody will be able to interact to this anymore. Even if it was just a joke of months ago, it's still a dead meme (the warz skinpack I mean, Warz meme never dies).

I appreciate the thought tho.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom