Warnings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheQueenWaddle, Jul 4, 2016.

1. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

I'm sorry, this isn't actually a report, so Mods, feel free to move this where ever you see fit. There just wasn't a specific forum for this kind of stuff, or maybe I missed something and am just plain stupid (very likely).

This is about the whole "three warnings before report" rule. I understand that sometimes new players just don't know the ropes, and a warning can help prevent that player from falling further from grace and eventually ending up with a perma mute. I've been there. My problem with this rule stems from situations like this:
    [​IMG]
    What basically happens is as soon as a game finishes, the other player starts being unnecessarily wordy. Now of course, once this happens, they run off to another game and *poof*, no warning. Now, I'm not saying to remove this rule at all. In fact, I think this was a great addition to the server, I just suggest that possibly incidents like this are documented, and once the offender gets "X" number of strikes, they get a warning of some sort. I don't know if this is even a viable option, but I figured it was worth a try to mention it. Or maybe I just wasted all your time. idk. Thanks for reading this anyways.

CARDAN18 likes this.
  2. Cheez

Cheez Member

Soon

0EF., iLoveYouu, Lezappen and 2 others like this.
  3. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

YES PLEASE
    And you placed it in the right area "suggestions" since this is a report player suggestion which is still a suggestion

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Member

Orangeric88
    Diamond
    When someone calls you a noob when hes/shes gets killed by you..
    [​IMG]
    But seriously though, this should get added. So much people talk junk in the duels. They know that they have a limited time to speak,so you can't give them warnings or anything like that.

5. hgbf

hgbf Member

hgbf
    Diamond
    Probably 2020 (or maybe the Summer update :eek:).

6. zRinne

zRinne Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Probably due to the current banning system being too harsh that's why they need you to warn them 3 times, hopefully when the new punishment system is done, this would be implemented.

7. skifby

skifby Member

PlsEDateMe
    Summer 2020? :eek:

hgbf likes this.
  8. Despacito 2

Despacito 2 Member

Dotsially
    Iron
    That would be nice... But with such incidents it should be just 1 week mute or something...

9. Lezappen

Lezappen Mod Staff Member Moderator

Lezappen
    Mod
    I hope the new system will also save a part of the chat log at each report so we know the strikes are legit (to stop groups of people ganging up to mute 1 person) but that's another topic of discussion.

10. CattyCat

CattyCat Member

Catty__Cat
    I've suggested this before (or at least something very similar).
    Is it like, the first time they're reported, a warning gets added to their account, and if they continue, they get a regular punishment?

+1

11. 0EF.

0EF. Member

Yep, Thank you! VERY MUCH! this will help me out! Because i neevr get enough proof, 2 times saying bad stuff next day the same 2 Not nice stuff... It would fix it (check the thread of @WoodshoeLM )