Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 428223

Well, this time I would like it to be possible to see if a player has been warned, a few days ago I did a chat report in which there was a Moderator at that moment and he was in vanish so I did not see if there was a staff and the same was closed because it had already been warned. And before I made the report I went to the appeals page to see if that person has been punished. So I want to suggest that the warnings that each user has can be visible in the appeals page to not make mistakes like the one I did.

I hope you like it and if you have anything else to add please tell me here :)

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Great idea! i have had this before as well! my report being closed because a user was already warned for the same report that someone else made! would save time for us who make reports!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I feel like I'm against this suggestion, because I think it'd just ruin the entire point of warnings. Before I tell you why I think so, let's see what's so bad about a punishment in general:
  • You're unable to either join the server and play or unable to use the chat - which can be very frustrating for players, because they cannot communicate with each other.
  • People are able to see it on the appeals page. Probably not every player feels the same way I do about this, but I honestly think this is one of the worst parts, because it can harm your reputation on the server.
  • You have to go through a (stressful, imo) appealing process.
If we look at what's so bad about a warning, we will see that none of these three things above has something to do with it. The only frustrating thing about warnings is the red message you get in your chat, therefore I wouldn't really call warnings punishments => don't think that they should be on the appeals page. Also, you're unable to appeal warnings, so it doesn't make much sense for them to be on the 'appeals' page. Though I do get where you're coming from. I understand that it could be a little frustrating when that happens, but it's not much of a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juskebat and Keanu

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
creo que si fuera una gran idea que en la pagina de apelaciones se uestre algun icono o algo que el usuario tiene advertencias para que asi las personas que reportaron sepan que se tomo cartas en el asunto

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's a very long time ago that I replied and gave my opinion to a thread, but this one caught my attention.

I don't think you should be able to see any warnings given to a player at the appeal site. That is a permission only staff should have, because they are staff and they are monitoring everything. Besides, a warning isn't as bad as a mute or ban, you should still watch yourself from getting a warning or if you already got one because it's not good news if you have been given a warning.

Another thing, you can see your mutes and bans on the appeal site which is absolutely great since you can see what you did wrong, or if you have been given the punishment when a staff member was with you, you can't, but sorry if you don't get me but there's a difference between bans, mutes and warnings. If you have been given a ban or mute, something has been taken from you, like playing on the server or talking in any chat. With a warning, you can still do everything but like I told you, you should still watch yourself.

So, I don't think this should be visible to all players, just the staff members because they have the privileges for that.

Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom