Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Like This Idea

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Cubecraft, I have a suggestion that I believe a lot of the community could get behind. I know everyone has had the same issue, when you are trying to wear your new pink armor set in lobby but you don't have any pants! So I suggest that once you have unlocked at least one piece of a wardrobe set you should be able to purchase the others with Loot Points (not regular points). Not only would this give a slightly better use to Loot Points, but would also save us from seeing that one dude who isn't wearing pants because he hasn't unlocked them. I personally feel like loot points are almost useless because it takes so many to craft a Cubelet and you only get around 20 for a dupe of a common or uncommon item. This addition could bring more value to loot points aswell as encourage people to use wardrobe sets because they no longer need to wait 393 years to unlock the final piece of a set.
(make sure to vote on the poll =P)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have voted no, since having a special set wouldn’t be impressive. At the moment I’m waring the entire unicorn set and it took me a while. If this would get implemented, players could have the set in weeks. I understand that you’d rather run around with the entire set, but I don’t think buying them is the option!
About giving loot point more purpose, I think is it not needed. It feels expensive to make one cubelet of out loot points but keep in mind, voting gives you 200 hundred a day and more importantly, loot points are not the primary wat to get cubelets!
Just open two ubers and get a duplicate twice! Just like me... in two days :( I’m very sad

Reactions: Diav and ItzJqlmer

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I disagree, I know it takes a lot of time to get an entire set but If you can buy the rest of the set after unlocking only one piece. The wardrobes would get less special
It would be nice if the added something with the loot points like a non-duplicate cublet.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Diav
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom