Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

Cubecraft's gifting system is good, although we can improve it more.

As of now Cube craft brings ranks and bundles in two editions
Normal bundle and gift edition bundles.
Both costs the same amount of minecoins but when we buy normal edition paying minecoins we get a respective amount of vxp. But in case of gift edition, by paying the same amount of minecoins but we receive a significantly less amount of vxp.
For ex.
In case of rank(s)
If we buy the normal edition we get 750 vxp
But in case of gift edition that's only 500 vxp even if we pay the same amount of money/minecoins.

So my suggestion would be to give the remaining 250 vxp to the player who is receiving gift.
Just for an instance hive also has a gifting system where in which the player who receives the gift get that gift as a whole (like if have been gifted a rank on hive the remove the option of buying it from market place as we already have it.)
But in cube craft we still can buy it on our own even if we are gifted.
But since CCG is unique the players who gift gets the vxp but also the players who receives the gift should also receive some.

If you agree with this suggestion, react with :agree:
If you are unsure, react with :unsure:
And if you disagree, react with :disagree:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

Cubecraft's gifting system is good, although we can improve it more.

As of now Cube craft brings ranks and bundles in two editions
Normal bundle and gift edition bundles.
Both costs the same amount of minecoins but when we buy normal edition paying minecoins we get a respective amount of vxp. But in case of gift edition, by paying the same amount of minecoins but we receive a significantly less amount of vxp.
For ex.
In case of rank(s)
If we buy the normal edition we get 750 vxp
But in case of gift edition that's only 500 vxp even if we pay the same amount of money/minecoins.

So my suggestion would be to give the remaining 250 vxp to the player who is receiving gift.
Just for an instance hive also has a gifting system where in which the player who receives the gift get that gift as a whole (like if have been gifted a rank on hive the remove the option of buying it from market place as we already have it.)
But in cube craft we still can buy it on our own even if we are gifted.
But since CCG is unique the players who gift gets the vxp but also the players who receives the gift should also receive some.

If you agree with this suggestion, react with :agree:
If you are unsure, react with :unsure:
And if you disagree, react with :disagree:
I would agree with giving the full amount of vxp to the player who gifted the rank, as it isn't really coherent to give less vip experience when gifting ranks rather than purchasing them for yourself.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I would agree with giving the full amount of vxp to the player who gifted the rank, as it isn't really coherent to give less vip experience when gifting ranks rather than purchasing them for yourself.
Uhm,
My point is like will you expect something in return on gifting your friend (like IRL) or even some of your close ones.
You won't right.
The same thing hive does which is completely giving it to the player who receives it.
All the perks of the rank is given to the receiver and the gifted dosent get anything in return because it's a GIFT.

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think it’s a good idea, because in my opinion only the person who spends money on CubeCraft should get vxp.
But a gift is not gifted to get something in return.
But since CCG is better it gives 500vxp to the gifter but 250 should also be given to the receiver because it's a gift.

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
vip exp is made for those who buy things
and vip xp levels is cubecrafts way to say thank you, and having a little bonus in stuff you buy

so making vip xp free in anyway kinda ruins that point
although i do agree that it should be the same amount of vip xp, i get that when you buy gifts it isnt for the xp, your just doing a nice gesture
but its the same price so idk, could just be me being greedy lol

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
As VXP is made to reward people spending money on the game I do not believe rewarding someone for getting something paid from someone else (basically already getting a reward) is needed.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
People are doing giveaways because they have all ranks, this way they can get more VXP. Plus they're the ones spending money, not the ones receiving them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom