Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xItzJoey_

Nov 14, 2019
Many people vote for things in games that can be just really annoying example is EggWars. Hardcore items and triple health personally i don't like this at all and i see many people voting for these things and then just instantly leaving just for the fact they want to annoy people. And when they leave the vote will still exist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the idea that if you vote for something and you leave that the vote for that kind off thing will be removed so people won't be annoying you as bad as they do now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if these things are possible but this is just my personal oppion I don't know if anyone agrees or disagrees with this statement and wants it to be added or not added.

Thanks for the patience of reading this thread :)

Reactions: LlTE and Quis

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The vote gets removed if they leave while in the lobby. But if they leave while in game you can't change the mode in game. You could say, in the cages leaves will also change the mode but some kits are only good in certain modes. And after all if they do it this way, they'll just stay until the cages are gone. I don't think you can really fix this...

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
It isn't possible unfortunately. What you're saying is that the votes can be removed from the voter after he/she eventually left. So if you are already ingame the loot needs to get changed to the kind of loot someone else has voted. That's weird and I don't think this will get featured, because it is actually impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: LlTE

enric2002

Mar 6, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
It isn't possible. But maybe, I think it could be possible that the server automatically punish players. Example: If a person whose rank is gold, he vote and then he leave, he can't play eggwars in the next 5 minutes

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
I agree with your complaint, but I don't think they can really fix this, as other people explained! I also get annoyed by people who vote like this. but there is just nothing you can do about it. Maybe a punishment is a good idea, but I don't know. It's up to the team

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It isn't possible. But maybe, I think it could be possible that the server automatically punish players. Example: If a person whose rank is gold, he vote and then he leave, he can't play eggwars in the next 5 minutes
I think this a really bad idea, especially because some people leave the game because they think their opponent is too good. Punishing for that wouldn’t be fair at all.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
All voting combinations have their pros and cons, which change dramatically on every map.
They make the gamode unique and it hardly ever gets boring for me.
I personally wouldn't like to see any changes to the Eggwars voting options, sorry.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Yeah sometimes that happens. It's annoying but not enough to be punishable or anything of the sort. I did have an idea of making the vote randomized. That way there's a chance that a player with voting rights gets a slight chance to play the game mode they want. Cons for this idea though is that it's more susceptible to trolling as most games would have extremely randomized voting options. Definitely don't want that xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom