Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
okay do i need to even say this
please don't swear
i don't feel this isn't nessisary
the last word is still seen to people whom shouldn't a swear but that isn't the point
the point is the thread
ehm...
I understand you're telling him about the rule, but you didn't contribute to the thread at all with that comment unlike Lyz did.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
@TheJeroen I need that eula meme. Back on topic: The eula doesnt allow you to reward an individual
player for voting. However you can reward all players after a certain goal is reached.
It doesn't allow you to give a reward that gives you an advantage so vanity point and xp would be allowed but coins for kits would be against the eula

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It doesn't allow you to give a reward that gives you an advantage so vanity point and xp would be allowed but coins for kits would be against the eula

It's not allowed, any reward given for voting for the server must be made available for all players to collect.
How about a set weekly/monthly goal that the staff set, and if it's hit everyone can get xp/points to collect from the chest?

Examinedpoet8

Dec 18, 2016
Flareon73 your making everyone feel like a loser because they have no rank stop talking if your not going to say nice things to people
that have no rank!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Flareon73 your making everyone feel like a loser because they have no rank stop talking if your not going to say nice things to people
that have no rank!
Dude.
He's not being rude at all.
You're just being a bit jealous.
Anyways, he's trying to say that by giving stone ranks vanity points, would give some people that bought ranks the feeling of being scammed, as they may have bought the rank for the vanity points only. (Most iron ranks)

Reactions: The Crowbar

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
that have no rank!
Ummmm okay.......

I'm saying that I payed 180 bucks for vanity points you payed.... hmm.... ZERO

So how about you listen to yourself and don't talk if you have only rude things to say. Thank you!

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom