Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to use this voting system?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Partly

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
In eggwars there are various voting options, yet we all know by now that there's a clear favorite of the community and that the other options barely get chosen. Here's my solution to this issue, which is still profitable

Items standardization
Make a new standard item option that has the same damage/gear ratio as the current overpowered mode. The reason to make this a new option is because it is possible to lower the enchantments and still have somewhat the same balance, to not make it look 'overpowered.' So instead of having protection 4 and sharpness 2, it could be possible to remove the sharpness and lower the protection to 2 for example. This just needs a little testing.

Health -> Armor voting
Instead of adjusting the amount of hearts, it is possible to change the protection on the armor. If people want shorter fights, use protection 2/3, longer fights 4/5, you get the idea.

Mode voting
As for mode selection, what I think would really benefit this game is to have a 'cheap' or 'hardcore' mode which turns off the diamond and emerald generators. This means that the most stacked you'll get is chain armor sets with an iron sword, and normal golden apples. This prevents camping and just makes the game more skill based again. This is just at the top of my head and the developers could grasp this idea and refine it. It could be possible to have a normal mode (iron-, gold-, and diamond generators), overpowered mode (add emerald) and hardcore mode (remove diamond).

This would at least improve the voting system (so people will get more use out of their ranks), and I think it will also make eggwars more fun with less campers and less people rushing bows early. It would encourage people to buy ranks in order to vote. I have an iron rank and I dont need an upgrade to vote because everyone else already does.

xnqnja_

Jun 13, 2022
The Netherlands
Hey, this is a great idea!
Especially the suggestion about different kinds of modes is very appealing to me.
Though I do think the effectiveness of armor is a good idea, I don't really know how hard it is to implement for the staff team. But I do really like this idea!

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In eggwars there are various voting options, yet we all know by now that there's a clear favorite of the community and that the other options barely get chosen. Here's my solution to this issue, which is still profitable

Items standardization
Make a new standard item option that has the same damage/gear ratio as the current overpowered mode. The reason to make this a new option is because it is possible to lower the enchantments and still have somewhat the same balance, to not make it look 'overpowered.' So instead of having protection 4 and sharpness 2, it could be possible to remove the sharpness and lower the protection to 2 for example. This just needs a little testing.

Health -> Armor voting
Instead of adjusting the amount of hearts, it is possible to change the protection on the armor. If people want shorter fights, use protection 2/3, longer fights 4/5, you get the idea.

Mode voting
As for mode selection, what I think would really benefit this game is to have a 'cheap' or 'hardcore' mode which turns off the diamond and emerald generators. This means that the most stacked you'll get is chain armor sets with an iron sword, and normal golden apples. This prevents camping and just makes the game more skill based again. This is just at the top of my head and the developers could grasp this idea and refine it. It could be possible to have a normal mode (iron-, gold-, and diamond generators), overpowered mode (add emerald) and hardcore mode (remove diamond).

This would at least improve the voting system (so people will get more use out of their ranks), and I think it will also make eggwars more fun with less campers and less people rushing bows early. It would encourage people to buy ranks in order to vote. I have an iron rank and I dont need an upgrade to vote because everyone else already does.
I agree, this ideas could make every match of Eggwars different and not repetitive. Also this would encourage, as you said, to buy ranks and have the "power" to change the match. Hope they consider your proposal

Reactions: OyTekla
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom