Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fish_visDerp

Dec 12, 2020
can there be a thing that we can vote to disable bows in eggwars cuse it is not nice if there are noobs bow spamming you with punch bows

• Sad
Reactions: ItsSennee

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Its part of the game. I really don't think they should disable it or make it an option since that way the game will be a lot different.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Fish_visDerp

Dec 12, 2020
Its part of the game. I really don't think they should disable it or make it an option since that way the game will be a lot different.
i diddent say delete them. i said that we can vote for disable like we vote for OP or normal or hardcore

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
i diddent say delete them. i said that we can vote for disable like we vote for OP or normal or hardcore
But still that is a really bad idea in my opinion. Bow spamming is, and it might sound sad, one of the best strategies for a beginning player. If this was implemented as a voting option, most ranked players (who are usually better) will probably vote for disabled bows as for them the strategy is annoying. This would take away the fun for most beginning players who will then maybe go to another server where they have a similar gamemode but with bows.

Bows are really easy to counter and of course it can be annoying sometimes, but it's a big part of the EggWars gameplay. They should absolutely not be removed nor get a voting option to be removed.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Sorry but I don't think this is a good idea.

There are plenty of people that are trying to come on the eggwars leaderboard, if you remove the bow this would be even more easier for them to farm wins & become on the leaderboard without a challenge at all. Althought I know how frustrating it is to get bowspammed by a player thats worse than you. But that's what gives the player with worse playerskill the chance to kill you & win the game.

Thanks for your suggestion tho!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I disagree with your idea. As some people said, the bow is a great part of the game, even though most people don't see it that way. Sometimes a bow can save you from a death or improve some of your strategies. In addition, there are a lot of ways to evade getting shot by an enemy, for example shields, blocks, etc... Having an option to disable bows could change the gameplay.. and not to say about experienced people that would abuse this option to win / farm more games.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I disagree because the bows are a part of the game, and there are many ways to counter it either close or long distancence

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think the price should go up in stead of an option to turn them off, this has actually been discussed a while ago. im not too sure which price would be best, but (punch) bows should be more expensive without any doubt

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom