Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Alright, I was checking to see how long I had until I was able to vote again. I realised that if you hover over the coal block it doesn't show you a time until the next time you can vote but you have to actually click it and then it shows you. I noticed that on the other ones like 'Daily Reward and Iron - Obsidian Weekly Vanity Points Reward' it shows you an exact and LIVE time until you can use them again.

Can this also be added to the voting one?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom