Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
Hello!

I have a suggestion for voting in Eggwars & Skywars.
This is possible on Bedrock and Java.

You can vote from Diamond rank. And if there is 1 vote on Overpowerd and 1 vote on Normal, you have a 50/50 chance that it will be your vote.
But for example if there is a Diamond rank vote on Overpowerd and an Obsidian rank on Normal it is also 50/50.
I was thinking about making the people who pay more for their rank also have a higher vote, so that it is not 50/50 but that the higher rank wins, since he / she paid more for it.
I don't mean that you get 2 votes like with plus rank, but that the vote of the Diamond rank does not actually count if you have a higher rank.

Let me know what you think of it.

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I think once you've bought the rank that unlocks the vote for that game mode, you should be entitled to a fair vote. There was a similar thread made about this a while ago and people thought the same.

Reactions: Gregeyy

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Me as an emerald, I personally don't care of it. Sometimes I vote and a lower ranked player votes aswell and my vote ends up losing! But this isn't an issue, as everyone needs a chance for their vote to win.
So having Obsidians always voting for whatever they want and making their vote win is a bit unfair/unecessary

I think once you've bought the rank that unlocks the vote for that game mode, you should be entitled to a fair vote. There was a similar thread made about this a while ago and people thought the same.

And yes, there was a similar thread made, I think you mean this one: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vote-system.260213/

Reactions: Lyriie and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't agree with this idea. It'd be very unfair if the obsidian ranker's vote win every time...

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think it is okay like that because if the obsidian will vote u actually don’t have any chance any more. I am a obsidian rank too and I like it how it is now. Because otherwise it is who pays more has a higher chance

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
No, this is not fair, otherwise you would buy that rank for nothing. I think it's quite unfair if people who have a lower rank still have less chance that their vote no longer counts, I think that some people also want to play something different and that it should just remain the same. I sometimes find it annoying when it becomes Basic all the time when there is a Diamond ranker voting Basic and then I have Obsidian and Plus, but that he is "in charge" of the game. I also find that annoying, but I would not like it when people with a higher rank keep getting their vote why I bought my rank to vote for my items that I like.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think this is a good idea, since those with a higher rank are always going to have an advantage when voting.

I think this should remain as it is right now.

Not for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom