Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JulioUchiha

Jul 17, 2017
Good morning, afternoon or night, today I would like you to implement a voting system for the expulsion of a player, since there are many players who only enter to bother the games, or a system to be able to take out this type of people that , the only thing they do is to make the modality toxic, I hope that this option is taken into account, because I bought emerald only to be able to vote double coins, and it does not work for me because there are always the odd ones that love ruining the games.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Good morning, afternoon or night, today I would like you to implement a voting system for the expulsion of a player, since there are many players who only enter to bother the games, or a system to be able to take out this type of people that , the only thing they do is to make the modality toxic, I hope that this option is taken into account, because I bought emerald only to be able to vote double coins, and it does not work for me because there are always the odd ones that love ruining the games.
Hello, if you have suggestions of the modality of the convention or of the modality, be convinced with the idea of implementing future updates or the change you can create a sequence on this page https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ that the other way to believe that it is some ''Bug'' can record it and issue it on this page https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/website I hope this information helps you! If you have future questions you can talk to me in PM.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
They use to have a Vote Kick system, but it was removed because of abuse. Wished they didn't remove it though. Took cared of trolls. :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom