Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProAsianJohn

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, I saw that you had a voting system. I thought maybe you could Make it so if you voted everyday for 1 month straight then you would get a free rank. Like same thing as the purchasable ranks or maybe worse but still able to vote for chest items. I saw this in another server and it really encouraged players to vote. It also helps for kids or people that maybe their parents wont let them spend money on the game or just can’t spend money on the game. Please consider. Thank you.

Reactions: Ma7mouD

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Hello, I saw that you had a voting system. I thought maybe you could Make it so if you voted everyday for 1 month straight then you would get a free rank. Like same thing as the purchasable ranks or maybe worse but still able to vote for chest items. I saw this in another server and it really encouraged players to vote. It also helps for kids or people that maybe their parents wont let them spend money on the game or just can’t spend money on the game. Please consider. Thank you.
Yeah, this might be for the better, more players in the lobby would see the (Voter) rank and let the votes spread contagiously.
Although there are already free ranks during seasonal events, I'm currently sporting the [Present Hunt 2019] title from the respective seasonal event.

ProAsianJohn

Jul 23, 2020
Yep exactly. Plus the people who aren’t allowed to or can’t buy a paid rank can at least have a voter rank and be more involved in the game.

Reactions: DeathMotion

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
Maybe a Coal rank can be added - a rank below Iron. Those who voted enough times can get that rank for free.

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
The idea of [paid] cosmetics has always been annoying to me.

Ok, cool, win emote, makes sense... but a flying tiki head that follows you around that nobody cares about for $5?

So voting crates are an easy way for the server to be more well known and reward the user with cool gifts.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Maybe a Coal rank can be added - a rank below Iron. Those who voted enough times can get that rank for free.
I think coal rank would be such a good idea! So it would keep people motivated to vote and It would give them a reward

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
En: I don't think it's quite a good idea, since you might be making voting more popular, but to make a rank on the ast right away?
Personally, I think it's unnecessary as it's not all about a rank on the cubecraft server but about the game and the skils

And rank I personally find a perk (nice addition). It's not what the whole server is all about.
And if you are good at pvp for example, a rank should not disclose that, your skils have to do it.

Nl: Ik denk niet dat het een goed idee is, omdat je zou kunnen maken stemmen populairder, maar om een rang op de ast meteen?

Persoonlijk denk ik dat het onnodig is, want het gaat niet alleen om de rang op de cubecraft server, maar om het spel en de skils

En rang vind ik persoonlijk een extraatje (leuke toevoeging). Het is niet iets waar de hele server om draait

En als je goed bent in pvp bijvoorbeeld, een rank moet niet vertellen dat jij goed bent in die game, dat moeten je skils doen.

Reactions: zSeann

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
In my opinion, doing that shouldn't give you a rank, however, I think it would be a good idea if those people who vote could for example choose the map on which to play.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
En: I don't think it's quite a good idea, since you might be making voting more popular, but to make a rank on the ast right away?
Personally, I think it's unnecessary as it's not all about a rank on the cubecraft server but about the game and the skils

And rank I personally find a perk (nice addition). It's not what the whole server is all about.
And if you are good at pvp for example, a rank should not disclose that, your skils have to do it.

Nl: Ik denk niet dat het een goed idee is, omdat je zou kunnen maken stemmen populairder, maar om een rang op de ast meteen?

Persoonlijk denk ik dat het onnodig is, want het gaat niet alleen om de rang op de cubecraft server, maar om het spel en de skils

En rang vind ik persoonlijk een extraatje (leuke toevoeging). Het is niet iets waar de hele server om draait

En als je goed bent in pvp bijvoorbeeld, een rank moet niet vertellen dat jij goed bent in die game, dat moeten je skils doen.
I agree with you. It is not necessary.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Top Bottom