Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I have some feedback on the current behaviour of the voting streak.

If you missed voting on 1 day, you have the option to "recover" or to "reset" your streak.
Though, if you vote while you are in this state, the default behaviour is that it will reset your streak.

I think it would be better if the default behaviour of voting in this state without choosing one of the options would be to recover your streak.
(Alternativly it could be made so just nothing happens and you still have to choose after voting)

I lost my 70 day streak because of the current behaviour while I wans't too late to recover it or anything.

Additionally I think it would be good to add an "Are you sure" field with a green and red glass pane when you click to reset your streak.
If this is not there already, I haven't been able to check this.

Please react with the ✅ if you agree or the ❌ if you disagree and let me know in the comments what you think about it.

Thanks for reading,

~Naitzirch

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I know players that had the same problem, and I definitely agree with it. I would prefer the option to choose after voting, as it would also be annoying if it automatically chooses for recover. If you have a vote streak of a few days, I don't want to spill my loot points on it. So I think they should let you choose after you voted. And the "Are you sure" field would also be a great addition to prevent miss clicks.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is definitely needed! I also lost my vote streak in a similar way and it really hurt. Hope this gets implemented!

Reactions: Naitzirch

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I totally agree with you, I think this should be implemented. I lost my 30d streak and couldn't get the streak back (I was very angry). I don't want to imagine how you are when you lost your 70d streak.

+1.

Reactions: Naitzirch

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I totally agree with you. I'm on around 50 days right now and I'm very nervous that I would miss it one day. And I have two suggestions:

Method 1:
Missing voting on one day won't get you a complete reset to 0, but instead subtract for example 15 days from your voting streak.

It on one hand still ensures only the most active players could get the best reward, and on the other hand gives them a chance to recover from a missing day.
This method is easy to implement on the backend, and should just take less than a few hours for the CubeCraft developers.

Method 2:
Make it possible to buy back voting streak using Loot Points, like 100 Loot Points for one day.
* You can only buy it back on the very day after you have missed the vote, thus ensuring the player is indeed active.
* You can not buy extra days upon your previous voting streak obviously.
* 100 Loot Points is lower than the average Loot Points you could get per day, but I think it will work. Example: A player missed a vote after 30 days of voting streak, when he has around 4500 points (I guess 150 is the average Loot Points you can get per day, because votelets would sometimes give you cubelets and multipliers). He uses 3000 of them to fully recover to 30 days, but he missed a vote again after another 30 days. This times he would have 6000 points, still able to fully recover him back to 60 days of voting streak. But the next times he missed a vote, for example at the 93th day, he could only recover it to 45 days of voting streak, because he only have 4500 points, no longer possible to fully recover from it.

This method will still keep player nervous, and also make the voting increasing interesting. Buying back days using points that have very limited sources to obtain is really a special experience.
The downside is that this method is probably going to take a while for the CubeCraft developers, as new functions and new UI need to be implemented.

Oh I did't read the question clearly, although I am really nervous about it :(

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree with you, I think this should be implemented. I lost my 30d streak and couldn't get the streak back (I was very angry). I don't want to imagine how you are when you lost your 70d streak.

+1.
If you'd like it to get implemented you can react with the :agree: Fermin, that will help the suggestion to get forwarded :)

Reactions: Ferrcho
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D