Status
Not open for further replies.

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

This suggestion is pretty clear if you look at the images but let me still give you a description:
If you are keeping a vote streak and you forgot to vote on a certain day you will get the possibility to either reset or recover your streak by either left-clicking or right-clicking the yellow glass pane in your streak progress menu.
However, if you miss-click there will be NO confirmation that you really want to perform this action, potentially losing a very long streak! (mine was 144 😔) Or losing a lot of loot points.

Therefore, I suggest that CubeCraft will implement a confirmation field with a red and green glass pane like they have for other actions in their server as well. To make sure that this really is what the user wants. (See mock-up images below)

reset streak.png

recover streak.png
I think this is a small addition that could save lots of people lots of frustrations :)

If you agree with this suggestion please react with the :agree:
Feel free to leave any comments.

Thank you for reading,

~Naitzirch

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hihi,

I agree on this, I can imagine new players miss-clicking as in they don't know what they are doing and a confirmation would clear that up at least (no offence). Or even players that are in a rush, for example: you need to recover your streak fast before 00:00 and you miss-click accidentally would be a RIP.

-Crit :)

Reactions: Naitzirch

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Naitzirch,

When discussing this suggestion with the server team, we immediately all agreed upon it. Even one of the server team members admitted to accidentally deleting their streak-

We will be looking into implementing this in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom