Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Well ive played on many servers and one thing many have in common is a rewars for voting on the server I think it would very much increse the amount of monthly voters and did something such as:

One vote 10 points not much but a lil somthing

5 votes(one-four is 10 points)20 points a large amount for a daily voter

Now I dont think it should go much higer than that because than the points would go way off system and the economy would eclapse ;) but as a reward for being the top voter of the month the user would get either a large sum of points or a kit on a random game I think that this would cause much more votes for the great CubeCraft we all love!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I looked at serveral things about the EULA but nothing about voting. I even contacted mojang and they said they can not take questions about their Eula...
The two sources I've read that say anything about it says you can still give rewards that don't affect players in game. (Basically anything you can give out to donators you can give to voters.)

BUT

Recently I was playing on a server hat was being added to the blacklist. They had some really op things they have donators like kits, heal and feed commands, ect. They have removed those things and have not been blacklisted at all. They still have WE as a reward for voting on creative, more blocks in skyblock, money in kit pvp, and more. If mojang does prevent people from voting to get rewards they only care in extreme cases such as another server I played which used voting as a Eula loophole. If a player managed to get 2000 votes they could get a donator rank with lots of non Eula compliant features. When you think of why the Eula was being enforced this makes a whole lot of sense as for the most part it is just to keep kids from spending tons of money on diamond swords and op not to prevent people from clicking a few buttons and typing their username to get items/points

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The two sources I've read that say anything about it says you can still give rewards that don't affect players in game. (Basically anything you can give out to donators you can give to voters.)

BUT

Recently I was playing on a server hat was being added to the blacklist. They had some really op things they have donators like kits, heal and feed commands, ect. They have removed those things and have not been blacklisted at all. They still have WE as a reward for voting on creative, more blocks in skyblock, money in kit pvp, and more. If mojang does prevent people from voting to get rewards they only care in extreme cases such as another server I played which used voting as a Eula loophole. If a player managed to get 2000 votes they could get a donator rank with lots of non Eula compliant features. When you think of why the Eula was being enforced this makes a whole lot of sense as for the most part it is just to keep kids from spending tons of money on diamond swords and op not to prevent people from clicking a few buttons and typing their username to get items/points
there is an even simpler answer for them to do it. To keep their community happy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom