• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2017
I think there should be more voting options and the OP items with non enchanted armour and regeneration for health on hardcore agree?

I think there should be more voting options
Do you have any suggestions?
Could you give an example of ''more voting options''.
It's easy for ranked people to say that they want more voting options, I think it's fine as it is now.

the OP items with non enchanted armour and regeneration for health on hardcore agree?
I don't really get what you're trying to say, could you be a little bit more specific?
Or could somebody else maybe explain?
I'm not really a fanatic eggwars player.....

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I think there should be more voting options and the OP items with non enchanted armour and regeneration for health on hardcore agree?

Currently, I believe there is enough voting options as is and I do not believe there should be an overpowered mode without enchanted armor as that doesn't make sense since normal mode is non-enchanted. I also do not believe health should regenerate on hardcore mode. If you could provide some examples as possible new voting options that would be cool.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Yeah, I think a few more options would be cool. Right now, I think they should still be sprucing up the anticheat, but you're forgetting you have to stay in categories for it to be popular. OP with non-enchanted armor just makes it stupid allowing you to be more vulnerable than ever. However, I think something some players would like is a vote for an emerald generator to be on the map, like voting for it will make one "magically appear" and if no one votes it'll be randomized. Again, staying within the public's likings, this should only be on a few maps, no one will like an emerald generator on each map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom