Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a voting option that would disable explosives for the match?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I don't like the new Eggwars strategy which involves using TNTs and blastballs to kill opponents, rather than using regular swords during combat either. But disabling blastballs isn't that great idea, but I think Cubecraft could nerf blastballs and maybe even TNTs. Even though blastballs are not that easy to use, but they are really powerful at the moment if used correctly.

Reactions: n00batg4me

n00batg4me

Nov 18, 2018
I don't like the new Eggwars strategy which involves using TNTs and blastballs to kill opponents, rather than using regular swords during combat either. But disabling blastballs isn't that great idea, but I think Cubecraft could nerf blastballs and maybe even TNTs. Even though blastballs are not that easy to use, but they are really powerful at the moment if used correctly.
I just miss the more skill based pvp aspect of the game and the fact that tnt and blast balls can launch you 100 feet in the air. Without a feather you there’s nothing you can do. It would be nice to just get away with that for a few games I think

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom