Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey!

Some times I can't vote because the map bugs, this is here for a long time now, I know I'm not the only one that is experiencing this.
So my suggestion is to change the voting item, I don't know if this is a bug.but I'm experiencing this for a long time now.
That's it. :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I agree with this suggestion. This is a bug in case you didn't know ;)
All you have to do is wait until the map loads on your screen then vote or it may become a regular map.

Reactions: Twania

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
All you have to do is wait until the map loads on your screen then vote or it may become a regular map.
It doesn't become a regulag map, I held the map in my hand for like 15 seconds and it didn't change. :P

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I LIKE FROGS.

Keep it by the topic please, and don't talk randomly about frogs .

-

I don't really like the /vote command what zRinne suggested, because you have to type and that's taking to long... if you only have a few seconds left then you can't vote anymore.
I think it's a bug in minecraft itself, if it can be fixed should it be awesome.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
All you have to do is wait until the map loads on your screen then vote or it may become a regular map

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom