Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Hello

I've recently have been playing Tower Defence and I've got these 3 obsidian guys that keep voting Hardcore and quick start, it needs to be buffed. They can send mobs that get to our base and ends in about a minute. Players should have to wait before sending mobs in hardcore mode.

Also, why Obsidian? Why can't diamonds vote for Pricing and Gamemodes

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello

I've recently have been playing Tower Defence and I've got these 3 obsidian guys that keep voting Hardcore and quick start, it needs to be buffed. They can send mobs that get to our base and ends in about a minute. Players should have to wait before sending mobs in hardcore mode.

It seems the silverfish plague is spreading...

I, and a lot of other people, are sick of this pay2win exploit. They are just grinding wins and points at the expense of other players and don't deserve their place on the leaderboard. They do this all day and get 20-30 wins per hour.

I don't want to advertise, but I made a guide on how to counter the rush.

But it really needs to be fixed or TD will die.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
You guys are just mad because you cant beat us......
Please. I have seen you on the server multiple times abusing this exploit. I've been following you in some of your games. While I did beat you a few times, you did beat me too. But that doesn't really matter. It is very childish to consider people's ability to defeat someone else as a reason to consider a method legitimate. You just run around with your obsidian party to grind those wins, hoping to get that recognition you do not deserve.

You are abusing a known exploit to do so. The thread that I posted about this issue was moved to bug reports, I think that means that what you are doing is completely unintended by staff, is allowing you to gain an advantage over other players, and at the expense of them.

Cubecraft Official Rules said:
No exploiting bugs/glitches
Do not exploit any bugs or glitches (includes but not limited to map and plugin bugs or glitches).

If you find a bug or glitch please report here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

You say your "skill" is what gives you your right to do this. A PvP overlord can just grind wins all day in duels the legit way, that's completely fine, since you are not forced to rematch them when you get destroyed. However, you swoop into games where people just wanted to enjoy a nice TD game and ruin it for them.

What makes the difference between victory and defeat in such situations isn't skill, it's the number of players on each side, how fast you can click the send button, and maybe a little bit of luck too.

Skill would be careful tower placement, knowing when to throw potions at the right time, and good coin and EXP management.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
The difference between victory and defeat in this situation, is skill. You have enough money at the start to place a level 3 mage halfway back the map, and a level 4 mage with level 4 ice, at the back of the map. That will stop the silverfish rush. With skill, and knowledge of the game, the silverfish quick win can be stopped.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The difference between victory and defeat in this situation, is skill. You have enough money at the start to place a level 3 mage halfway back the map, and a level 4 mage with level 4 ice, at the back of the map. That will stop the silverfish rush. With skill, and knowledge of the game, the silverfish quick win can be stopped.
But with a catch. You cannot upgrade right away -> mage 3 and 4 get delayed heavily and they still tear your base to bits. That means it takes 75 seconds to max out a lv4 mage because of the 15 second delay for building and each upgrade.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
But with a catch. You cannot upgrade right away -> mage 3 and 4 get delayed heavily and they still tear your base to bits. That means it takes 75 seconds to max out a lv4 mage because of the 15 second delay for building and each upgrade.
That is why you need to build them af then end of the map, and use the slowdown from your levl 3 ice tower to upgrade the other one to 4.
Everyone has their own opinions, but I believe knowledge and skill are different. You can tell someone how to do a godlike strategy, but how that person will accomplish said strategy is skill.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello

I should ignor them and after the game join a other game.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
What about pigmen? Ik its possible but anyone know how to stop pigmen rush after silverfish rush?

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
What about pigmen? Ik its possible but anyone know how to stop pigmen rush after silverfish rush?
You need to build a turret near your level 4 ice tower, build a quake while your turret is building, and circle between the two until you have them both up to level 3 (no level 4 quake). This will kill some of the pigmen, so they will do less damage/second to you. This is very expensive though, so unless a player on the other team sent a million chain zombies you'll need a second player to send the pigmen. An alternative is to let a teammate build a second turret, which will kill almost all the pigmen (finish off the remaining 2 with a sword/bow). This will stetch the game though, so expect the obsidians to leave past that point (they want those wins).

Reactions: Dart monkey

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Obsidian needs more perks, I don't think its worth the buy at the moment.

Yeah, I can understand why you would want more perks, but Obsidian is WAY overpriced, I got the highest rank on another server for the money of iron rank. Also when I first saw the Tower Defence update I was hoping the voting would only require diamond rank.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I can understand why you would want more perks, but Obsidian is WAY overpriced, I got the highest rank on another server for the money of iron rank. Also when I first saw the Tower Defence update I was hoping the voting would only require diamond rank.
Keep in mind the EULA. Plus, wouldn't be fair if obsidian was waay overpowered. I mean, I can't afford a rank, so I wouldn't be happy if obsidian got even more perks. But, maybe they might add this idk

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Hello

I may be one of these I'm not sure if I am or not, however I this can be defended against quite easily using the correct towers. That is all I'll say on the Quick Start, Hardcore, however there is many other problems in the game that should also be addressed but this is one of the ones that has an easy counter.

And for why Obsidian, to be honest Obsidian needs more perks so I wouldn't recommend taking them away for the amount it costs all you really get is a few cosmetics, extra friend slots as well as extra party slots, as well as voting for Wing Rush in arcade. You can go check the actual comparison between ranks on the store, you can use a stone's username to see the side-by-side comparison of the ranks.

Reactions: ItsColorful

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I may be one of these I'm not sure if I am or not, however I this can be defended against quite easily using the correct towers. That is all I'll say on the Quick Start, Hardcore, however there is many other problems in the game that should also be addressed but this is one of the ones that has an easy counter.

And for why Obsidian, to be honest Obsidian needs more perks so I wouldn't recommend taking them away for the amount it costs all you really get is a few cosmetics, extra friend slots as well as extra party slots, as well as voting for Wing Rush in arcade. You can go check the actual comparison between ranks on the store, you can use a stone's username to see the side-by-side comparison of the ranks.
Please don't necropost. @ChaosConjurer @Snodia lock?

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom