• Yes!

• No! Leave cubecraft!

• Inopinionated

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
in skywars you could vote for time so why not in eggwars as well and also why not weather?

-Weather is now out of the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Maybe someone would like rain in a game it sounds interesting to me I personally like to shake up the eggwars concepts every once in a while and having the weather change every few games would be cool in my opinion

______ has voted for stormy weather

______ has voted for rainy weather

______ has voted for clear weather

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Day night sunset time would shake it up as well rain would suit some maps well like lake for example

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Weather maybe not but I like the time idea but I figured weather would be a given

Rain would make ender pearls and or players building harder too see shortening game time

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
I love the idea, but I think that you should change so instead of weather it time of day in egg wars!!! XD

Reactions: BadGuy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Voting for time? I can accept that. I guess it'd be limited to iron+ following their current rank voting system.
Voting for weather on the otherhand, no thank you.
Lot's of players hate rain because of the following:
-Looks bad
-Causes lag
-Makes too much noise

There's an option to disable rain along with its sounds, but the visual aspect is only toggle-able if you have Optifine installed and not everyone knows how/is allowed to install Optifine.
If we end up adding weather features, people with better computers would be at a pretty big advantage since rain can cause Minecraft to run quite slowly.

I'm only supporting the time voting aspect.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
What's the point of that gigantic sun in the space map in eggwars it lights LITERALLY NOTHING up!!! Someone could vote day to fix that XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom