Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

:)

• Total voters

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello Cubecrafters!

I suggest people should be able to vote for the next featured game. After lots, and I mean LOTS of people posting threads, status, and comments that are along the lines of this:

"Can we have <blank> back?" or "Can the next featured game be <blank>?"

I've decided that people should be able to vote for the game! After all, it's the community who will be playing the games, so why can't they choose which game?

Here what I envision it to be like:

Specifics:
- Players will be able to vote in game, via the lobby.
- Could be just like eggwars voting except you would see all the games and you could pick which one.
- Give a description about the game, and what people are voting for.

Rules:
- You can only vote once
- You can't vote for the game that's already featured (so the games wouldn't go 2x in a row.)
- Ultimately, Staff have the decision. The voting is only to help them get a sense of what the community wants.

What the staff could decide:
- If the players could see how many vote for each game
- How long the poll will be

If I missed something, please tell me to add it! Suggestions and criticism is accepted! :)

- CatsLoveRainbows

@_The13thDoctor_ @SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP @Warrior1976 @SnowyWarz

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
nope, because people will vote the same
ho want battle zone?

but can be cool give 3 games to select (like minecon earth)

Last edited:
Reactions: God.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
nope, because people will vote the same
ho want battle zone?

bunt can be cool give 3 games to select (like minecon earth)

I want this mostly to help the staff:
"- Ultimately, Staff have the decision. The voting is only to help them get a sense of what the community wants. "

Right now, the staff don't have any info or insight on what the community wants the next game to be. Maybe form a few people on the forums, but they don't have the info from the thousands of people who play Cubecraft daily. This will solve that.

As of people voting the same, people won't be able to see which game has the most votes. No "leaderboard" of how many votes per game. This way, the voters can decide purely on opinion.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Very good idea, seeing as Survival Games was barely played by 90 players at once, even during CubeCraft's peak hours with 3.300 or more players.
Also, to avoid repetition, the game which was last featured, in this case Survival Games, should not be available in the voting for the next featured game.
You might have already mentioned thattbut I am in a rush so I didn't pay too much attention while reading.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
In this case, some games will never be featured however there could be some players who really enjoy that game, so they will never be able to play that game again, unfortunately.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
In this case, some games will never be featured however there could be some players who really enjoy that game, so they will never be able to play that game again, unfortunately.

Well, If the server gets popular again, then Cube could slowly add games back onto their server.

But for now Cubecraft needs info on what featured game the community wants. And voting for the game will do that.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom