Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this has already been a suggestion before, but I was thinking, what if there could be a command that gives you the option to vote for a game while being in a party (ex. /p vote).

My friends and I often find ourselves in situations where we don't know what games to choose from, that's why I thought of this idea!

How could this work?
A way this could work would be having a little box that pops up on your screen after the party owner uses the command (ex. /p vote) with all of the games available to choose from and the one with the most votes gets picked and your party gets put into the game.

What if the game has maps to choose from?
If the game that has been picked out by the voting system has maps to choose from and the party owner has the rank for it, after the game has been picked out it could bring the party owner to the map selection box that you usually get when you're choosing a map for a game.

What if everyone ends up choosing a different game or the party is too small?
If this ends up being the case, out of all of the games that were voted for, one of them gets picked randomly.

I just thought this could be a little fun thing to add, I don't know if it is possible though.

Let me know what you guys think!
• Too complicated
• I have some things I'd like to add/change
Also, there's a poll attached to the thread, so if you want to of course, be sure to let me know what you think!

Stay safe,

Meiske

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It's really a good idea ! But let me say that someone did not like the game that the most of you voted for and left the party ? What did you benefit from this ?

Reactions: Meiske

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
It's really a good idea ! But let me say that someone did not like the game that the most of you voted for and left the party ? What did you benefit from this ?

Thank you, I think that it would kind of help party members choose one game for everyone, instead of having each person say what they want to play in chat and maybe being stuck on an actual decision.

Reactions: maflenoo

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It might be helpful but I don’t think it’s needed. Just asking and waiting for responses in chat are fine. It works, and as someone who is in
parties a lot, you either know what you’re playing all the time or you don’t really care as long as it ... , ... or ... !
So I’m going to say no :(
Could you also add a poll?

Ps: we still need to play something together!

Reactions: Meiske

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The idea is fun, but I don’t think it is necessary. The party leader could just ask what the other party members want to play.

It isn't completely necessary, but I think it's always a small fun thing to add if that ever ends up being the case.

It might be helpful but I don’t think it’s needed. Just asking and waiting for responses in chat are fine. It works, and as someone who is in
parties a lot, you either know what you’re playing all the time or you don’t really care as long as it ... , ... or ... !
So I’m going to say no :(
Could you also add a poll?

Ps: we still need to play something together!

Thanks for telling me, I'll see if I can add a poll and I know! We should definitely get to that at some point haha.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom