• Leave it as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I haven't really been making any threads/suggestion/stuff so here I am again ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ Now I know recently
(even far back to be exact, like months and months ago)
players have been having this issue with lag and causing it to change their voting map into a regular map, making them unable to vote.

CubGsIF.jpg

So I was thinking, if it hasn't already been suggested,
Unable to search "Map" as the keyword as it's too short.
Apologies if it has been suggested
(in before the "SEARCH IT UP FIRST" group comes)
I would suggest adding a /vote command option just in case this happens (≧ x ≦) voting choice turned into a map? No problem. /vote to bring the GUI up.

upload_2017-1-21_10-52-39.png

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I really like this. Lots of games I join I wait for a few seconds for stuff to load and hen I try to vote, and boom. Just a map. I would love to have a /vote command because it would definitely solve this issue.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
That's a realy good idea but like if you do /vote the vote menu pops up and if you do /kit the kit menu will pop up ?

U

Unipotato

That's a realy good idea but like if you do /vote the vote menu pops up and if you do /kit the kit menu will pop up ?

I don't know about others but papar isn't something that can be opened so right clicking it is less of an issue. It is still a problem though, /kit and /vote would be two really good commands.

Reactions: Zombiepower

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Or they can just change it from being a map into something that cannot be right clicked normally
but /vote will do perfectly fine
if you do /kit the kit menu will pop up
for the kit selection there aren't any bugs (that i know of) with right clicking it too fast but then again i don't see why not

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Or they can just change it from being a map into something that cannot be right clicked normally
but /vote will do perfectly fine

for the kit selection there aren't any bugs (that i know of) with right clicking it too fast but then again i don't see why not
I know that their is nothing wrong with the kit map but it would be coool if you could vote/choose a kit with just a command

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I don't really know what it feels like to have the map change into a map, i'm only stone rank:(.
But i have seen quite a few people on the forums say that it has happened to them so i think it is a good idea!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Im really agreeing with you because in a lot of games whenever i have lag i click on the vote thingy and it becomes like a normal map
I would really want the /vote thing
Thanks for that Suggestion anyway :)!

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Although I am not a big fan of working around a bug/problem I don't think there's another solution to fix this.
Sooo +1 for this idea, good job cat.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I haven't really been making any threads/suggestion/stuff so here I am again ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ Now I know recently
(even far back to be exact, like months and months ago)
players have been having this issue with lag and causing it to change their voting map into a regular map, making them unable to vote.

CubGsIF.jpg

So I was thinking, if it hasn't already been suggested,
Unable to search "Map" as the keyword as it's too short.
Apologies if it has been suggested
(in before the "SEARCH IT UP FIRST" group comes)
I would suggest adding a /vote command option just in case this happens (≧ x ≦) voting choice turned into a map? No problem. /vote to bring the GUI up.​
I love this idea, it would let those who are lagging vote. Another idea for this is just change the item from a map to something else.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom