Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
/vote command can be a command to check the votes in the game, instead of opening the vote menu and checking i can do /vote to see the game votes fast
Overpowered: 1
Basic: 1
Night: 1
 

Exarpo

Well-Known Member
Jun 29, 2019
363
365
139
I don't think this is necessary as opening the vote menu to check isn't hard at all.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom