Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JWCSGO

May 15, 2016
I understand the purpose of the vote to kick feature, However I was just playing with a bunch of kids who decided to kick me because they though my towers were 'Badly placed' however kept our tower alive in vital situations on not just one occasion. If there was a fair reason to them being 'Badly Placed' I would have happily removed them. Not only where these kids trolls but especially toxic towards me before kicking me (Unfortunately didn't get on record, as my recording software wasn't open) The vote to kick option is being abused and there is no way to battle it especially if people are trolls or teamed together. If there was a fair method of vote kick however I think it should be implemented into a game mode such as Team Egg-Wars as I come across every couple of games daily that are just trolls e.g. breaking the obsidian surrounding the egg and blocking you in corners.

brent8800

Jan 28, 2016
I know what you feeling. I hate those kids. Its happend to me a lot of times. Realy hate it.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well, first when I selected this thread I thought that you just didn't know of the /votekick command in TD.
I think it would be nice if EVERY Team Game had /votekick. But as you said, there will most likely trolls abusing this command.
But most of the time I play TD and someone places Towers bad, I ask them to remove them and why I'd like that. If they don't after 3 requests and tell they won't remove it then I just /votekick.

NoneHacker

May 29, 2016
People don't kick you for no reason. If you placed 2 ice or 2 mages beside or near each other then thats baddly placed. placing a tower in a spot that could have 4 is baddly placed

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
People don't kick you for no reason. If you placed 2 ice or 2 mages beside or near each other then thats baddly placed. placing a tower in a spot that could have 4 is baddly placed
As said above, don't bump threads older than 14 days old. The last post on this thread was 22 days ago, and this can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom