Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Just like in Sky Wars it would be cool to see the map Nightmare at night and Space at day!
There should be:
Day
Sunset
Night
Sunrise (They sgould add this to Sky Wars as well ;))
Yes, I certainly agree with this. Skywars has it, so why not Eggwars. It could also be fun to play in a different time.

Sunrise (They sgould add this to Sky Wars as well ;))
I also agree with this one. It's part of the time of Minecraft, so why not.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I really like this idea!
I think it would be really cool to see maps in other time-of-days :D

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It dose not really matter you don't need to have fixed time
Stopped and Started...
If life gives you lemons make fricking Lime Juice man you only live once so make it different xD
I think we need to do a drug test... And why diamond+? On skywars Diamond=vote Items and gold=vote day time, shouldn't it be lapis that votes day time? (Maybe I'm just a salty gold :()

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
No @Fool needs some logic I'm trying to communicate to her in Insania... Gold has way to much voteing power...
I geuss you are right, gold is the best rank you need in eggwars, this will make cube more money because people will buy diamond so they can vote night, I am fine with this idea as long as one time of day isn't spammed negatively, if night gets annoying and too dark, or space day is terrible, please remove it. Keep the defaults as they are, space should be night if no one votes!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I geuss you are right, gold is the best rank you need in eggwars, this will make cube more money because people will buy diamond so they can vote night, I am fine with this idea as long as one time of day isn't spammed negatively, if night gets annoying and too dark, or space day is terrible, please remove it. Keep the defaults as they are, space should be night if no one votes!

Then this defeats the whole purpose because voteing applys to all and also why not its stupid if you could have Nightmare at Night but Space at Day?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom