Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
I am a constant player on the bedrock network and I would really like if we were able to vote on maps that we like such as Viking for skywars or cavern for survival games even though this is probably already a suggestion

Edit: I probably should have done this earlier but thanks for the suggestions, only people with ranks/VIP levels should be able to, and they can either vote on maps or join maps they want to

Last edited:
Reactions: BabeGoth

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

For players with a rank, yes. I don't think everyone should be able to select the map they want to play. So if it is for ranks only: +1

Reactions: Slovy

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I am a constant player on the bedrock network and I would really like if we were able to vote on maps that we like such as Viking for skywars or cavern for survival games even though this is probably already a suggestion
It's a great idea for the players with ranks. I would love to see this coming! +1

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I should be the same as on java. the ranked player can select the maps that are open.

+1 for me

BabeGoth

May 2, 2020
That's actually a pretty decent idea yeah, map votes for bedrock. But won't there have to be a lobby beforehand for that to even work? You just spawn into a randomly selected map most of the time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom